Sitters & More has been providing exceptional professional care to a diverse population of families in West Tennessee since 1999. We offer a wide variety of services and our nurses are experienced in developing a comprehensive plan of care that is specific for you and your loved one’s needs.
- Adult In-Home Care
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Bathing & Dressing Assistance
- Disabled Children & Adult Care
- Elderly Care
- Hospice Assistance
- Incidental Transportation
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Light Meal Preparation
- Long Term Care
- Medication Reminders
- New Mom’s Assistance Program
- Post Surgical Care
- Short Term Child Care
- Nursing Home
- Assisted Living
Sitters & More is a State of Tennessee approved provider of the following programs:
- Choices (Amerigroup, Blue Care and United)
- DIDD (Department of Intellectual of Development Disabilities)
- Veterans Care Coordination Program
To learn more about these state approved programs click here.
Call us at 731-660-0001 or 877-498-0001 (toll free) today to discuss which services may be best suited for you or your loved ones.